Quick facts about us:
- . We are Italian, and most development is done in beautiful Bologna.
- . "Anguria" means "watermelon" in Italian.
- . So why anguria/watermelon? Because it's good, tasty, juicy, fresh and beautiful...like what we want our apps to be.
- . We are four partners, with different and complementary backgrounds, from engineering to business to marketing.
- . We work with a lot of different technologies: from low-level C/C++ to Objective-C and Cocoa.
- . We love Apple, the Apple culture and the Apple products. However, we are open-minded, and work on Windows apps too.
- . We're currently particularly interested in mobile technologies and platforms: the iPhone is the perfect toy for us!
- . We're also very interested in web-based services, and think that AJAX is way cool!
- . We do what we do because we love it. We wouldn't do anything else! (ok, maybe this is a bit stretched...but just a bit)
- . We work on end-user products that we sell under our brand. But yes, we might help you with your own project or ideas.
- . We love bulleted lists, and think that everybody should.
Anything else not said in this list? Feel free to contact us and ask. Simple and free for everyone.